Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Body Shape Question?

Okay... So, I found this site:





http://www.geocities.com/the_female_form





And it has an interesting way of describing the female body. Instead of using such traditional terms as %26quot;apple, pear, hourglass, ect%26quot; it uses %26quot;Incurved Waist,


Wide Hips%26quot; or %26quot;Straight Waist, Narrow Hips,%26quot; which makes more sense to me.





My boyfreind says I%26#039;m %26quot;Straight Waist, Wide Hips,%26quot; but I%26#039;m not so sure... I was wondering which one do you guys think I am?





Bust: 38


Waist: 28


Hips: 34





Sorry, I dont have a pic!





Note: You have to scroll about half way down the page to get to what I%26#039;m talking about.
Body Shape Question?
i think ur appel aka big bust streight waist narrow hips

No comments:

Post a Comment