Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Freckles? How to lighten?

Hii..


I was just wondering how to lighten my freckles. I have some freckles on my forehead.. and they bother me.. I like them on my cheeks because those look good.. but the ones on my forehead are like orange and ugly.. aha yeah.


I was wondering how to lighten them. add a teaspoon of lemon juice to some diluted yogurt . Dip cotton wool in this, and pat it on the face and leave it until dry,then wash off.


I know this way, but what does it mean diluted yogert? And where do i get lemon juice from?





I know alot of people are going to say.. freckles are cute blah blah.. I dont want that awsner no offence.





Best Awnser gets 10 points.
Freckles? How to lighten?
The only thing I can think of is makeup. You know those thin, long bottles used to cover up blemishes and pimples, I would say buy one of those and just put a tiny bit on each freckle. You%26#039;d have to make sure the colour is the same or lighter than your natural skin tone.





Well, if you don%26#039;t want makeup there is very little you can do. Guess you%26#039;re stuck with it. Sorry.
Freckles? How to lighten?
okay


unless you want to pay a lot of money


what Lindsay Lohan did


member when she was a little freckle face?


YES


freckles now?


BARELY


you can get a series of chemical peels that make new


skin grow back and immensely take away freckles


or the best way to hide em is brush bronzer over your face and neck to blend them in

No comments:

Post a Comment